Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hello, everybody. Welcome to SL love clinic.

I am Keiko Oppewall of the director



I am the counselor who is specialized SL love.

I hear the story of a person troubled with SL love and advise it.


Why did I start love clinic in SL?

Even as for myeself who is a mystery.



But I was in a lot of love at the same time to begin SL without understanding it well.
I did not think that it is really in love in SL possibly, but it is the thing which is in love first as far as there are feelings.



I cannot have been in love seriously, and there was the sense called the pretty good game, and it was a feeling whether how many people bent particularly even if a lover was, and would not be a winged ant first.


It was all I could do to use the English at the same time and had to understand the English that the partner spoke before a thing of love or love.


It was only almost foreigner that I interchanged.



It scolds the love, and the reason is because there was pleasure to use the English every day even if I say anything.


I fell into English at the same time to love it.

No comments: